November 17, 2008

Dog Family

A wise human once said "Friends are the family you choose for yourself".  My grandparents are both only children, so my Mom and I have chosen to have a very large friend family!  We have lots of different groups of friends that we do different things with.  The group in the photo is who I have play dates with every weekend.  Well Lucy is really the only one that plays, and it has to be one special toy or everyone hears about it.  Sometimes Smedley tries to get Lily to tug, and Pua and Rascal do a thorough check to make sure the property is critter free.  Max enjoys socializing more with the people.  Frasier makes sure he gives everyone the chance to pet him, and me, well I am just happy to be there and take it all in.  I guess we all have our roles. It is a very wonderful "family" we have chosen! 

No comments: