May 28, 2009

Sweet Little Dog

I think I have been at the vet more times in the last month than I have been in my entire life.  Ok, maybe that is a slight exaggeration, but I have seen Dr. Maria a lot lately.  She's a great lady, but I would rather not visit her so often.  I heard the word cancer.  I don't know what that word means, except that I've gotten tons of extra treats.  I hardly even have to ask for them!  My Mom has been spending so much extra time with me too.  She usually moves around so much always doing so many things at the same time.  Lately, she's really just spending quiet time with me.  Sometimes I even catch her watching me sleep.  I really never see her cry, but that cancer word, it seems to make her sad.  I think I need to cuddle her back a little extra.  You know, after I eat all of my treats.

1 comment:

Thatguyfromthebeach said...

Thats not good news. I'm so sorry to hear you two have to go through that. Please know I am here for you and will be thinking of you daily. Mostly I'll be thinking of how great must be to have the kind of friendship you two have. Rare.

Shauna, you should tell Chase that there are lots of people out there who will try really hard to watch out for you like she does. I'm here for you, just pick up the phone :) Give my love to your sweet little dog and know I'm thinking of you both.