April 4, 2009

Trip to the Vet

I don't know about this this going to the vet thing.  This is the second time I have gone in minding my own business and come home with stitches.  (My Mom tells me I had them when I got fixed too, but that was a long time ago and I don't remember!)  I have a few "beauty marks".  You know, the kind we get as we age.  I guess I must have accidentally opened one up with a toe nail, so Shauna took me to see Dr. Maria.  She's really nice, and always gentle.  She likes me too, cuz I remind her of her own  Schnauzer's.   But it seems a little extreme that they would shave a spot of my great fur that I work so hard to grow, and then put in stitches!  At least they didn't put that awful cone collar on like last time!  I did hear them saying I would have to wear a Tshirt if I scratch at my stitches.  So I won't be doing that.  I know I have expressed this before, but I Don't wear clothes!  I may however, be able to use this situation to get some extra treats out of my people.  I'm going to go work on that now! 

No comments: