September 2, 2008

Chase Speaks

I have so many stories to share, as most four legged people do!  I live in a great world with lots of friends, two legged and four legged.  I work, and have play dates, take lots of walks, eat treats, travel, attend weddings...well maybe I should start at the beginning.

My name is Chase.  You may think that should be a boys name, but for me, it is perfectly appropriate! My story begins when I was noticed sitting in an intersection.  The man I now call Uncle John saw I needed saving and proceeded to follow me from the intersection, under a parked car, and then down an alley where he was finally able to catch me (see, Chase is a perfect name) and take me to his house.  But I wouldn't stay there long.

See the photo to the left?  I am the fur girl, and holding me is Shauna.  She is the one Uncle John called to say he had a "surprise".  As soon as I saw her, I knew she was going to take care of me for the rest of my little dog life.  Uncle John knew it too, but Shauna didn't catch on quite as quickly!  She thought I was cute and loves animals, but just wasn't sure about taking care of one of her own.  It only took about 24 hours of me being as cute as I could be to convince her that I was home.  Today she would tell you I am the best gift she could ever receive!  I was just a pup then.  And the stories that I can tell now...    
 

No comments: