March 16, 2009

Chase as Flower Girl


My Uncles got married this summer.  It was a very special intimate wedding at their home with our closest "california family" in attendance.   I was the flower girl with my pink and chocolate brown flowered collar (it is the most girlie thing I own).  My best friend Sake was there of course.  Now she is a girl who likes to dress, so she wore her red silk custom made by an Italian tailor.  I suppose you could say her Mom, my Auntie Rita, is a little over the top.  That is what we love about her!  It really was the perfect, personal ceremony.  Uncle Jonathan shed a tear or two.  He's the sensitive one in this group.  Congratulations!! We love you. I was so lucky to be a part of that day!  And even luckier I didn't have to wear something as a flower girl that I could "just shorten and wear again"!  

No comments: